Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hey, Ms Tan finally sent the emails, to most of us I think. But if you hadn't received it, or if your name isn't below, please tag on the tag board.

Dear All

I have finally gotten round to writing all of you Thank you emails :) for your lovely cards and words which made teaching you worthwhile. THANK YOU!

Qianling - Thank you for recalling the things I say (although not necessarily in the way I'd hoped for). Keep striving to do your best. P.S I do not do bimbo actions as I am not a bimbo! You, on the other hand, use 'like' waaay too often in your sentences :) I really hope brain cells do not die when I chase students for work. Otherwise, I will not longer have a brain.

Wai Kit - Thank you for the paparazzi (not the Lady Gaga song) shots. They are perfectly unflattering attempts to portray me! And your 'something' is very cryptic.

En jie - I hope you speak up in class and enjoy lessons!

Benedict - Thank you for your advice on how to be a teacher! I shall remember it.

Anqi - Thank you for writing to me twice :)

Hui Si - Thank you for the mirror writing. It was a challenge I enjoyed. Please be responsible with your work!

Iris - I somehow do not relate you to Ris Low, although now that you mention it... :) I enjoyed our chats.

Priscilla - I love how your note to me is to apologise for leaving work at home. Sigh. It will enable me to remember you and your annoying irritant ways more authentically.

Fang Ning - Love the language! Spiffy is indeed a lovely turn of phrase. Keep writing!

Yee Siang - Bye!!!

Ying Shuang - Yo. :) Keep handing in your HW!

Si Xiu - Jianle tells me you have low motivation to hand in HW now, but I am sure you are actually more intrinsically motivated that you realise. I want to watch you dance!

Lay Siew - Thank you - I hope you did enjoy lessons!

Litong - I will miss you rolling your eyes at me when I make illogical comments :)

Zhi Min - Thank you for lending me your pen and for your kind words!

Pei Xing - Love the unidentifiable drawing of pei pei de xing :)

Zi Yan - I need a translator! I only know how to tell people not to go (kajima?) and that they're smart (to to kei?) or pretty (Ipude?)

Charlene - Thank you for being a great rep!

Julia - Thank you for your kind words. And for being responsible. It is a relief to have Julia's in my class!

Doreen - Please be less blur and do work :)

Yun Jin - I did receive the lovely card! I hope you got my thank you email too!

Yong Qin - I wish all the boys had handwriting as neat as yours!

Si Ying - I will miss all of you too!

Bernard - Your dedication to Kelly Clarkson is amazing. I hope life is not sucky - that would be a pity and also quite full of saliva. ;)

Hui Qi - Thank you for telling me that I look nice :) It is an ego boost.

Dong Yan - You are very welcome! I wish you sat nearer the front.

Quan Yao - Your penchant for MSN language is slightly worrying. But c u sn 2 XD

Bao Cai - You are such a joy in class - eager to learn and very entertaining. I enjoy having you in class!

Hejin - Aww You have hidden depths. When they are not buried in itouch gaming. I don't want to say good bye to you either - but tian xia wu bu san zi yan si or so my chinese teacher taught me.

Jian Le - Thank you for keeping in touch with me! I'm honoured by your high esteem of me (or appalled at the quality of English teachers you have had previously). But I was very happy with 302!

Xiao Tong - I will visit. Actually maybe the word should be... haunt. :)

Beng Kang (who lacks an email address someone tell him to get one) I will email you properly when you have one! Hopefully one day I will get to try your cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment