Saturday, January 16, 2010

Class Outing!

Hey you guys!

Ok, me and Shuping are organising a class outing next week, either Thurs or Tues.
But most prolly Thurs cause majority are free on Thurs :).

Anyway, what do you guys propose we do on our outing?
Some have told me that watching a movie would be more class bonding, and yes, that's true :).
But if you guys have other suggestions, kindly text me ok!

And I seriously need EVERYONE to text me to confirm if they can go or not by tomorrow, which is Sunday :).
THANKYOU.

Sorry to put the outing either on a Tues or Thurs, cause some people cannot make it. But the next class outing I'll organise it when everyone can make it.
Hope our 1st class outing will be a success yeah?


Yup, that's about it.
Ciao 302!


-Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment