Friday, January 29, 2010

Things to unscrew #2

Things to unscrew #2
  1. Elect Hist: SEQ Practise: 'Why did the allies impose a tough peace?'
    Do on foolscap.
  2. (I do not believe there are so little hw for the weekend, but apparently I don't have anymore in my notebook. Maybe I just missed them. Someone add more? Lol.)
  3. SS: Buy yellow file with transparent cover page. Take baocai's file as reference.
Tests next week:
  1. Social Studies: MONDAY: Principles of Governance only. 
  2. EMaths: TUESDAY: Indices and Standard Forms
  3. English: WEDNESDAY: Spelling (25 words and their synonyms)
  4. AMaths: THURSDAY: Everything until where we have stopped
  5. Elect History: THURSDAY: Chapter 2 til where we have learnt
  6. Hcl: FRIDAY: All Sec2 words
I believe that is all.
bernard.

No comments:

Post a Comment